We are open to schedule routine and wellness visits!
We want you to know that we are taking all the necessary precautions to ensure your safety and the safety of our team as we begin to see patients in our practice. We are closely following the guidance on infection prevention from Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and are implementing safety measures including frequent cleaning of the waiting room, front desk and exam rooms, adjusting office layout to allow for physical distancing, and supplying staff with personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves. We continue to offer and encourage video visits for issues that do not require a physical exam.
In addition, we are implementing the following changes to our regular processes:
- Appointment scheduling will be adjusted to allow for physical distancing.
- Limited seating in the waiting room.
- Masks or face coverings are required for all patients and staff entering our office.
- Only patients are allowed in the office.
- Temperature and symptom checks are done for all staff upon entering the office.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the office for use by patients and staff.
We appreciate your understanding and compliance with these safety measures. Our team is committed to providing you with high-quality medical care whether in person, via video visit or over the phone. We are privileged to serve you and look forward to seeing you soon.
Please call us at 916.927.3178 to speak to us directly and set up an appointment.